Zebar Management will give priority admission to students who are state-level champions or above for select sports only. Selected sports are: (new games will be added from time to time)
- Table Tennis
The following points need to be noted for availing admission under the Sports Policy of Zebar School.
1) There will be a waiver of admission fees and annual fees which shall be based on the financial background of parents and achievements of students at the sole discretion of management.
2) Every year only five students in various standards will be given admission under sports quota.
3) The school selection committee will decide the students and advice shall be sought from the Sports Authority of Gujarat.
4) The school shall consider leniency in attendance and examination within CBSE rules for students to attend various training and tournaments.
5) Zebar School shall provide sessions with empanelled doctors / nutritionists / counsellors / mentors/ coaches free of cost to aspirants.
6) Remedial classes/ Extra Classes, including personal coaching, will be arranged at the school for such students in case they miss regular school.
7) Ex-students of Zebar School who have been champions will guide new aspirants.
8) Achievements of students shall be shared on the school website, magazine, Facebook page and given to media for publicity.
9) Training for soft skills, personality development and public speaking will be conducted keeping in mind the individual requirement of the champions.
Colleges with sports quotas will be given a detailed recommendation, so further admission in various graduation courses is easy for students.
In case the students require school infrastructure for practice, it may be provided if it is available.