Specification of shoes:
Nike – Black Shoes type: Super Game
Liberty – Black Shoes type: Force 10
Ekta – Black Shoes type: Wilto
Adidas – Black Shoes type: FLO
School Uniforms are Available at:
Uniforms for Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary are available at the Outlets mentioned below:
Kids Today : 7- Goyal Tower, Opp. GulbaiTekra Police Station, Panjrapole, University Road, Ahmedabad. Phone No- (079-26302280)
FF.104 , Marigold beside Gala Garden, Nr Safal Parisar, off SP. Ring Road, South Bopal, Ahmedabad. (M-8200538323)
Pintoo Garments : 3 The Chambers Ground Floor, Next to Goyal Palace Apartment, Near The Grand Bhagwati Hotel, SG Road, Ahmedabad- 380055. Phone No- (079-26854051)
Pintoo Garments : 1st Karishma Complex, Stadium Circle, Stadium Six Road, CG Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Phone No- (070-26420106)
G.R. Brothers : 14, Oxford Tower, Memnagar, Opp. Gurukul Tower, Ahmedabad. Phone No- (079-27417174)
G.R. Brothers : Nr. Samartheshwar Mahadev, Opp. Axis Bank, Law Garden, Ahmedabad. Phone No- (079-26469328)
Guidelines for Parents:
- Please ensure that your child takes a bath before coming to school.
- The child must always wear ironed and clean clothes.
- The child should follow personal hygiene which includes regular clipping of nails, washing of hair and maintaining a neat and tidy appearance.
- Girls must oil and tie their hair daily and use only black bands and clips. Fancy clips are not allowed.
- Boys must keep short hair with no spikes.
- We recommend regular exercise for good physical health and to prevent obesity.
- The child should sleep daily for minimum eight hours.
- The child must eat a well balanced diet which is nutritionally rich and includes milk as well as proteins necessary for development.
- It is recommended that your child brings water from home. Ensure that your child drinks only boiled or filtered water.
- Inculcate healthy eating habits in your child by sending nutritious home –cooked food only.
- Teach your child not to eat food available at road side.
- Parents should take their child for yearly dental and ophthalmic check-up.
- All recommended vaccines should be administered to your child.
- If he/she is sick, then You are requested not to send your child to school.
- Please observe/follow the prescribed period of quarantine in case of diseases like Chicken pox, Mumps, Measles etc.
- Please inform the class teacher and the respective Vice Principal in case your child is suffering from a particular allergy.
- In case of chronic diseases like epilepsy, asthma or heart diseases, please inform the principal in writing.
- Fancy/colourful watchers are not allowed in school.
- Digital devices like mobile phones, iPods, I pads are strictly not allowed and will be confiscated if found .
- Any kind of damage/ disfigurement to school property will not be tolerated.
- Kindly report any kind of bullying or malpractices to the school authority.
Children in specified School Uniform: